Student's Mental Health: Why They Need Mental Health Resources Now More Than Ever
Student Assistance Programs and Training Services is hosting a group of experts ranging from national education experts to world-renowned Neuropsychologists, to discuss the gap between mental health programs and resources and K-12 schools/higher education.
- Paul Fleming, founder of SAP/TS
- Dr. Amy Serin, World-Renown Neuropsychologist and founder of Serin Centers
- Cindy Chanin, founder of Rainbow EDU Consulting & Tutoring
- Dr. Suzanne Desjardin, Dean of Students at Pima Community College
- Dr. James Ponce, Superintendent of Texans Can Academies
Although this gap has been a problem prior to the pandemic, the current times have heightened emotions, causing an increase of concern for students when it comes to mental health and the quality of services available.
We’d love to have you join us as the following panelists discuss why there is a need now more than ever for mental health resources for our students.
We hope you can make it!